£38000 - £41000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
About the role:
- As a Senior Neurological Physiotherapist, you will be working at a purpose-built facility to provide a variety of rehabilitation, including short periods of intense rehab, slow stream rehab, long term rehab, respite breaks and end of life care.
- Working closely with the team, you will devise, develop, deliver, and update individualised neurological rehabilitation and therapy for adults who require specialist rehabilitation and/or complex medical, respiratory, and nursing care for neurological and/or life-limiting conditions.
- Being an effective communicator in a professional, concise and accurate manner to ensure that information is circulated throughout the whole team
- Promoting good working relationships at all times
- Attending goal planning and MDT meetings
- Producing high-quality, accurate and concise written reports and documentation
- Using reflective practice and established outcome measures to evaluate treatment to achieve optimal outcomes
- Providing support, guidance, and training to therapy and care assistants
- Being responsible for own time management in planning caseload to meet priorities.
- Physiotherapy degree qualification or equivalent.
- At least 3 years post qualifying experience.
- Previous experience in neurological rehabilitation.
- Respiratory physiotherapy experience
- HCPC registration.
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
- Knowledge and understanding of treatment approaches and adjuncts to treatment in the management of patients requiring physiotherapy.
- Documented evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including reflective practice, multidisciplinary team and community working.
£38,000 - £41,000 working full time 37.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***