£16000 - £21000 per annum
0151 559 8680
27 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for experienced support workers to join a unique service that is part of a nationwide social care organisation.
The service specialises in care and support for 16-25-year-olds with learning possibilities, mental health needs, EBD, and challenging behaviours.
The service is made up of a college and specialist residential homes which aims to offer a unique learning environment for young people.
- £16,000 - £18,500
- + £78 per sleep.
- (Up to £21,000 FTE)
- 35 hours a week
- Fully flexibility for shifts needed
- Midweek shifts are 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm, potentially followed by a sleep in
- Weekend shifts are either long days are half days.
- Enrich and encourage all young people in a unique learning environment
- Support young people in learning new skills and
- Encourage young people to become independent and self-confident.
- Offer care and support for young people 24/7
- Personal care if required.
- Support young people in a variety of activities, inside the college, home and in the community
- Build positive relationships
- Experience working with learning disabilities or mental health is desirable
- Experience working with young people is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable
- Support Worker experience is essential