£127.72 - £135 per day
26 days ago
The role is full time, Monday to Friday working between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. Paying £127.72 - £135.00 per day. Starting September 2020.
The ideal applicant will have some experience in Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, additional learning needs and nurture groups.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Teach in key stage 1
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons that cater to all student ability
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or overseas equivalent) NQT’s welcome to apply
- 1-year Teaching experience (where we can obtain a reference)
- Experience with additional learning needs
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (School Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £127.72 per day minimum.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.