£21000 - £29000 per annum
0151 559 8680
22 days ago
This specific service which has the vacancy is a 4 bedded EBD service, based in Oldham.
Salary and shifts
- Pay rate - between £21,000 to £24,500 + Sleeps
- Sleep in rate, £40 per sleep
- 2 shifts a week
- Shifts, 24 hours, including sleeps. From 11:30am - 12:00pm the following day
- Assist Deputy Manager and Registered Manager with ensuring service meets OFSTED standards
- Answer into Deputy Manager Registered Manager and help manage Support Staff
- Deputise as DM if needed
- Ensure that all young people in your care are safe and supported.
- Supervise Support Workers and lead shifts
- Observing and supporting Support Workers on shift.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services.
- Experience as a Senior / Team Leader