£27000 - £29000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service will specialise in care and support for young people with EBD.
- Assist the Registered Manager in the running and management of the home.
- Assist with the opening of a children's home
- Assist with referrals and recruitment
- Support and care for all young people in your care
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions and shift lead.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
Salary and Hours
- Up to £28,000, including sleep ins.
- 39 hours per week.
- Shifts will be long shifts, including sleeps - 2/3 a week.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.