£22500 - £23000 per annum
0151 559 8680
19 days ago
The service is based in St Helens.
Salary and Hours
- Including hourly rate and sleep rate - £23,000
- Full time
- 24 hour shifts, day shifts + sleep ins.
- 2/3 shifts a week
- Work with the management team to ensure service is running effectively
- Ensure all young people are safe
- Offer therapeutic support on a day to day basis
- Support and care for vulnerable young people
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Encourage young people to become independent
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!