£40000 per annum
02921 660 880
18 days ago
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Working alongside the senior Nurse to manage the on call service.
- Effective strategic resource management.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio.
- Ward Budget Management.
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Relevant Nursing Qualification
- Experience of working in a CAMHS settingPersonal learning and development.
- Evidence based practice.
- Values based practice.
- Service user centred care.
- Team player.
- Leadership skills.
- Management of people skills.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
- Experience within a leadership/management capacity.
£40,000 working 37.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
***If the opportunity is of interest please apply below with an up to date CV***