£37560 per annum
02921 660 880
18 days ago
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration with several years’ post qualification experience
- Maintain high profile leadership in all areas inclusive of clinical governance as they impact on the nursing department and the running of the service
- Strong clinical nursing skills
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- You will be working in an environment where there is an emphasis in team work. You will provide operational leadership in the delivery of highest quality nursing services.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
£37,560 working 3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.