£25000 - £26000 per annum
0151 559 8680
18 days ago
The service you will be a Deputy Manager in is a 4 bedded residential service that is based in Preston, that cares and supports young people with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- Assist the Registered Manager in the running and management of the home.
- Assist with the opening of a children's home
- Assist with referrals and recruitment
- Support and care for all young people in your care
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions and shift lead.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- Up to £26,000
- 37.5 hours per week.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250