02921 660 880
5 months ago
The hospital has low and medium secure provisioning for males and females who engage in high risk and/or criminal behaviour.
Hours & Pay
Full time and part time hours available (long days and night shifts)
£24+ per hour (LTD CO)
Immediate start available
Full training provided
LTD Company Accepted
Vetro are looking for caring and compassionate Nurses who are committed to providing high quality care to the service users they support.
This is an ad hoc position with block bookings available so flexibility is important.
This service requires resilient and dynamic nurses who are strong in crisis management.
The ideal candidate for the job has 6 months experience in a mental health setting, a DBS on the update service, is TMVA trained and is a car driver. We will accept candidates with a minimum 6 months experience who are willing to complete the training programme.
Interested? Apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply or for more information call Sarah for a chat on 02921 660880
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse or support worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary job we are here to help.