£63.52 - £70 per day
5 months ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you support?
Working as a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant in a primary school can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team and in great schools.
A number of Welsh Medium primary schools in the Wrexham LEA are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistants to join their teams on long term assignments from September 2020.
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- NO PAYROLL FEES.
- Support from an education-lead primary consultant with firsthand experience of working in schools.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- £50-£250 vouchers for anyone you recommend.
- You must be a fluent welsh speaker and be confident in delivery in the Welsh language.
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with children (ideally in a school setting).
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (or be able to obtain a new one)
- Hold EWC registration.
- Have the right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you today. Alternatively, you can refer a friend and earn up to £250 for successful applicants.
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.