£23000 - £24000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service is currently rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.
Salary and Hours
- Salary is £23,750 - made up of hourly rate and sleep in rate
- 32 hours and 2.3 sleeps per week.
- 24 hour shifts, day shifts + sleep ins.
- 4 week rolling rota
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- Encourage independence
- Offer therapeutic support when needed
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Organise and take part in daily activities.
- Offer support to 2 young people with EBD
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services