£30000 - £32000 per annum
0151 559 8680
7 months ago
I am specifically recruiting for a number of supported living services services that are based in the Preston / Lancashire area. You will manage between 3 and 5 services in the Preston and Lancashire area, you will be based in Bamber Bridge.
Head office will be based between Lostock Hall and Bamber Bridge, Lancashire.
Salary and Hours
- Salary for the role will be between £29,500 and £31,000.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5.
- With on call duties and flexibility that comes with nature of the role
- Managing supported living services for adults with learning disabilities
- Ensure all people in services are cared and supported.
- The services will be between a solo and 6 bedded home. You will manage a total of around 700 hours.
- You will join a strong management team to oversee and and manage services across this area, with the support of an experienced Regional Manager.
- Ensure services have a Good CQC report (current report GOOD)
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience as a Registered Manager within Adults services, ideally Supported Living.
- Driving License and access to your own car
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management
- Will consider people who have had experience with Adults in different settings.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".