£24 - £26 per hour
02921 660 880
5 months ago
We are seeking experienced mental health nurses (RMN's/RNLD's), with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work within a private low and medium secure hospitals in the Bridgwater area.
Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in offending behaviour, trauma management, crisis management and DBT implementation for personality disorder whilst working as part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team.
Shifts Include Block Bookings - Days, Nights and Weekends. Ad Hoc Shifts also available.
- £24+ Per hour.
- Location: Bridgwater
- Immediate start available
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS (T&C's apply)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse)
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend.
- Agency worker of the month
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.