£20783 per annum, Benefits: 33 days leave, Rolling Rota, Pension, parking
12 days ago
You will need to have passion and enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, high levels of self motivation and the necessary drive and commitment to support young people to achieve their goals.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising a team of support workers, providing day to day care for Young People, supporting them in activities, education and statutory meetings relating to their time within the residential setting. Working as a team you will ensure the home is kept to a good standard in all aspects of housekeeping.
Experience of working in a Residential Childcare setting or working with young people with challenging behaviour is an advantage. All staff undertake relevant training, leading to a Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4!
Car drivers are required for this role due to location.
- 3 week rolling shift pattern
- Average of 37.5 hrs/wk, including evening and weekend working (1 in 3 weekends off)
- Sleep-in allowance of £35.00 (approx 1 per week)
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Funded Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4 (previously Diploma Level 3) included as part of role
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.