£24000 - £25000 per annum
0151 559 8680
11 days ago
The service is based between Rossendale and Bacup, Lancashire
- Work with Seniors and management team to ensure service is running effectively
- Ensure the service is efficient
- Ensure all young people are safe
- Organise and take part in activities
- Offer therapeutic support on a day to day basis
- Support and care for vulnerable young people
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Encourage young people to become independent
- Up to £9.50 p/h.
- £65 per sleep
- Full time, 160 hours a month
- Shifts either 9:30am - 11:00pm or 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Shifts shared between team
- Rota given in advance
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent is desirable, however, will consider people with experience supporting children
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services is desirable
(We are also recruiting for Senior Support Workers for the same service)
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!