£21992 - £24457 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Residential Support Workers to join a newly refurbished and beautiful children’s home which is based in the small village of Yarnton, near Oxford.
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to support vulnerable children and young people aged 11-18 years who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs. Due to this being a new home, our clients are only looking for candidates with experience in working with challenging young people at this time.
Location: Yarnton, Oxford
Salary: Basic Salary of £21,922-£24,457 plus approx. £6,000 sleep-in allowance pa (£62.64 per sleep-in, approx. 8 per month) This would increase your salary to £27,922 - £30,457 per year.
Shifts and Hours: 2 on / 4 off - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent.
7:30am - 11pm / sleep
7am - 11pm / sleep
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- Working as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- Must hold the QCF Level 3 Children and Young People / Children's Residential qualification.
- At least 12 months experience within a residential setting or with challenging behaviours is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over - this is due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
Due to COVID-19, telephone interviews are currently being held as opposed to face-to-face interviews.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!