£9 - £10 per annum
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
Pay & Hours:
- £9.30 - £10.42 per hour
- Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
- Both full time and part-time
- Paid weekly with no payroll fees
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app, book shifts, update availability and see where you are working
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend*
- Agency worker of the month
- Conducting observations to ensure patient and staff safety
- Care delivery according to structured care plans
- Crisis management
- Escorting patients into the community
- Assisting patients with all aspects of rehabilitation
- Multi-disciplinary working with the clinical team
- Previous experience within mental health or learning disability settings
- Right to work in the UK
- Adaptable & resilient
- Caring and compassionate
- Experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service - although we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk Service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered.
Vetro Nursing has a nationwide presence providing permanent and temporary recruitment to the NHS and private sector. With over 40 years of experience within specialist mental health areas such as CAMHS, PICU, Forensic, Personality Disorder, Rehab, Custody, Learning Disabilities & acute services. Vetro nursing provides comprehensive support and guidance to our specialist Mental Health clients within areas such as Drugs and Alcohol, ABI, Rehab, Personality Disorder, Forensic Services, Eating Disorder, and many other specialisms within mental health.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.