£30000 per annum, Benefits: 32 days annual leave + pension + employee discounts + on call payments + many more!!!
02921 660 880
11 days ago
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Supported Living Service Manager with a Learning Disability and Mental Health Services background to join a Gold Award Investors in People charity in South Wales.
Location: Pontypool, Blaenau Gwent
Hours: Full Time (39 Hours per week)
Reporting to the Area Manager overseeing a 2 bed supported living setting in the Pontypool area of Blaenau Gwent which caters for young adults with complex needs. The successful candidate will be expected to be dedicated to delivering high-quality support services tailored to the needs of each individual within the home.
The successful candidate will have:
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults Residential Management) or equivalent of a NVQ Level 4 Registered Manager Adults
- Experience of working with PBM
- Mental health service and/or Learning Disability experience
- At least 1 year’s experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
- Driver with access to own car due to the nature of the role
- Contributory Pension up to 6%
- 32 leave days inc bank holidays rising to 37 following 5 years service
- Working for a Gold Investors in People Accredited charity
- Sleep in payment rate of £64
- On-call payment of £36 per session
- Rewards online and high street discount scheme
- A commitment to self-development
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.