£63.52 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
Sept 2020-July 2021
Are you passionate about making a difference to learners with special educational needs? As a teaching assistant you will be supporting children from early years to key stage 1 with autism, ADHD, mental health, anxiety disorders and physical disabilities.
This role is expected to start in September, Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:10pm fixed term contract until July 2021.
Duties of the role will include:
- Supporting children with a variety of SEND
- Follow the school’s behaviour management policy
- Going above and beyond the minimum expectations of a temporary member of staff
- Engage with pupils both in the classroom and on out-of-school activities
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team, subject Teachers and Teaching Assistants to get the best out of each learner
- Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1 or above
- 1 year's experience in a similar role (where we can obtain a reference)
- Experience of working with children in a SEND environment – Specifically mental health and challenging behaviour
- ideally 3-6 months experience working in a PRU setting
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (School support worker/FE Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Support and guidance from one of leading suppliers of SEND professionals
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Receruitment, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.