£23192 - £26000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
In your new role as a Senior Support Worker, you will be an advocate for the Young People you support in a therapeutic environment where you will aim to promote safety and well-being.
Hours & Salary
- £23,193 - £26,000
- ⅓ week on call duties at £20 p/day
- Days: 8am - 11pm + sleep
- Waking nights: 9pm - 9am
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and cooperate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any of the practical tasks out lined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of same immediately with line management.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
- Competitive Annual leave
- Fully funded CPD training
- Opportunity for career development
- Full U.K manual driver
- Minimum age of 22 due to the needs of the Young People
- QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People/Children’s Residential Care is essential
If you would like to apply for this position please click via the apply button, alternatively for more information please call Alexandra on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.