£21112 - £24960 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
The home provides support to up to 5 Young People based in the rural village of Sileby.
Salary & Hours
- £21,112- £24,960
- Days: 8am - 11pm + sleep ins at £73 p/night
- Waking nights: 9pm - 9am
As a Childrens Residential Support Worker you will be expected to work in the home and to support the children & young people in all aspects of their daily lives. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
- To assist children and young people with their daily independent living skills
- Work within Ofsted requirements and policies to ensure that children and young people are consistently supported to a high standard
- Develop an understanding of the specific needs of the children and young people in your home.
- Welcome families and visitors to the home and encourage their involvement in planning learning opportunities for the children and young person.
- Support and encourage communication skills
- Competitive annual salary
- Personal development with NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People
- Minimum age of 22 due to the needs of the Young People
- Full UK manual licence with access to own vehicle.
- Previous experience in working with Young People with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.