£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
The residential home will manage is based in Oldham and is supports up to 3 young people.This a brand new children's home that will give you the opportunity to put your stamp on a new service.Salary and Hours
- £35,000 - £42,000
- + Bonuses dependant on OFSTED rating
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Hold Registration for children's residential home
- Manage service, ensuring the service operates within OFSTED guidelines.
- Ensure all young people living at service are always safe
- Ensure the service is effective.
- Lead and Manage staff team
- Ensure staff team offer 24/7 support
- Working with SMT to ensure service meets company ethos
- Manage recruitment
- Manage staff supervisions
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.