£37000 - £40000 per annum
0151 559 8680
27 days ago
The vacancy is within a 12 bedded OFSTED regulated service that supports boys and girls, ages 11-19 in a residential home based between Halifax and Huddersfield.
The service has a residential school attached to the home too.
The service is currently rated GOOD by Ofsted.
- Hold registration for children's residential home
- Manage and lead residential team to deliver therapeutic care and support for children and young people
- Promote positive and therapeutic relationships within the home and school
- Manage staff team, recruitment and supervisions
- Ensure the service is safe
- Ensure the care given is safe
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED ratings and achieves at least a GOOD rating.
- Up to £40,000
- Mon - Fri, 9-5.
- 40 hours a week
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a Deputy Manager in Children's Residential services.