£9 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Pension, Weekly Pay, Specialist Training
29 days ago
Vetro Recruitment is recruiting Mental Health Support Workers for both short term, long term and ad-hoc flexible shift patterns within mental health services in Ticehurst- East Sussex
You will ideally be:
- Experienced within a mental health support setting
- Experienced or willing to work with highly challenging behaviours and mental health needs
- Have an interest in mental health care
- Willing to attend PMVA Training at a cost of £75 (Discounted from £250- we pay the rest!)
- Willing to use restraint methods after PMVA training
- Open Minded and able to ensure a professional approach at all times
- Caring, compassionate and have a keen interest in supporting people in their recovery
- Rate of pay £9- £10.42 per hour
- Location- Ticehurst - East Sussex
- 12-hour shifts
- Patient Group- Men and Women with mental illness and/or personality disorder. The role includes high levels of challenging behaviours
You will be working in a secure mental health unit caring for patients with significant mental health illness and personality disorder, who require placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care path towards rehabilitation care.
We are looking for committed and resilient Support Workers who are willing to work in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person-centred. In return, we will help and support you with full training and progression.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch now.
Immediately starts are available once training and compliance checks have been completed!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.