£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Flexi hours, Development to Head of Care, Bonus package
about 1 month ago
- Do you have a Level 5 qualification and experience within a Children's residential management role?
- Do you have a passion for helping young people with additional needs?
We are looking for a confident registered Manager to help run a 5 bedded Children's home in the Fareham area. The young people have physical & emotional development needs along with low level learning disabilities.
You will be managing a brand new home for up to 5 young people with additional needs. Due to this being a brand new home, the company are allowing for the new manager to put their ‘own stamp’ on the decor of the home as well as their managerial experience to provide input on the upcoming Care and Support that will be offered.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a Level 5 Qualified manager or acting manager
- MUST HAVE Management experience within a Children's Residential setting
- A Car driver
- Someone who is able to effectively manage their own hours across each week
- A strong Team Leader and role model
- A comprehensive benefits package is currently being scripted
- Development opportunities to Head of Care
- A competitive salary of £40,000- £50,000 per annum
- Company bonus scheme
If you feel the above description sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone.