£127.72 - £140 per day
4 months ago
temp to perm
The role will start in September with a view to going permanent. The school is based in Wrexham and would require a qualified secondary teacher with a minimum of 1-year experience of working in a behavior unit or similar setting.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £127.92 - £140 dependant on experience and qualifications
Full time Monday - Friday, between 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Minimum 1 years experience teaching in an alternative provision or similar
- Qualified Secondary Teacher
- Experience working in either key stage 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Classroom Management skills
- Knowledge and experience of social-emotional mental health, ADHD and Autism
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
- Be prepared to teach a variety of core subjects
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, Education led, a consultant who listens to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work.
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone