£33696 - £44928 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
About the role:
- You will be a registered nurse RMN or RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will need excellent observational, communication and clinical skills together with a warm, kind and compassionate outlook.
- Previous experience managing a team is desirable.
- It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
- Experience of working in a similar environment with elderly/dementia care
£33,696 - 44,928 working full time either 3 or 4 shifts per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**