£38569 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
About the role:
- We are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse to join the team as our night shift Unit Manager.
- Being at the forefront of clinical care delivery you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living.
- You will lead the nurse team during your shifts; you will make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care.
- Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
£38,569 working 3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
1 NURSE FOR DAYS 1 NURSE FOR NIGHTS
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***