£70 - £80 per day
0151 559 8680
5 months ago
As a HLTA you will be working in a Secondary mainstream school based in Denbighshire.
Applicants must have experience of working with students who have a range of SEND to include Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and anxiety disorders. You will be involved in some planning, preparing, and delivering activities for individuals/groups with additional learning needs. You will be monitoring students, assessing, recording, and reporting on student's achievement, progress, and development.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday between 8:30 am- 3:30 pm starting in September 2020.
To be successful for this role you should
- Have experience working with children who have additional learning needs
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Passionate about helping all children succeed
- Have a strong commitment to your own professional development Have a degree or equivalent
- Have some experience in planning, preparing and reporting
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a classroom
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
- You will receive a minimum of £70 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral