£40000 - £45000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The opportunity is to manage a children's residential service that supports and cares for young people with EBD, based between Huddersfield and Halifax.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £45000
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- On call responsibilities
- Hold registration and manage children's home
- Ensure service is safe and effective to OFSTED standards
- Manage and develop staff
- Manage rota and on call rota
- Assist with recruitment
- Ensure all support is safe and effective.
- Experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager in Children's Residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.
- Driving Licence.