£19047 - £24327 per annum
02921 660 880
16 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to join a well-established Children and Young People's residential service supporting vulnerable Young People. Homes are based in Warminster, Frome, Radstock and Salisbury. This is a peripatetic role where you would be floating between the homes.
The organisation supports and educates children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours. All homes are 4-bedded and secure placements are offered to young people aged 11-18 years old.
Salary: £24,327 per year including sleep-in shifts. This includes a basic salary of £19,047 plus £55 per sleep-in shift, which equals to £24,327 per year.
Week 1: Mon, Weds, Sat
Week 2: Tue, Fri, Sun
Week 3: Thursday
Shifts are 10:00am - 10:30am the following morning (24.5hr sleep-in shifts).
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 3 Diploma or equivalent in Children's Residential.
- Experience in working with children and young people is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 23 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
- Free Enhanced DBS check.
- Free training.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!