£19047 - £24327 per annum
02921 660 880
11 days ago
We are looking for Support Workers to join a well-established Children and Young People's residential service, supporting vulnerable Young People based in Radstock.
The organisation supports and educates children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours. All homes are 4-bedded and secure placements are offered to young people aged 11-18 years old.
We have 24hr shift patterns and 12hr shift patterns available...
Salary for 24hr shifts: £24,327 per year including sleep-in shifts. This includes a basic salary of £19,047 plus £55 per sleep-in shift, which equals to £24,327 per year. You will work between 7-10 sleep in shifts per month.
Week 1: Mon, Weds, Sat
Week 2: Tue, Fri, Sun
Week 3: Thursday
Shifts are 10:00am - 10:30am the following morning (24.5hr sleep-in shifts).
Salary for 12hr shifts: £19,808 per year - no sleep-ins involved.
Week 1: Tues, Weds, Thurs
Week 2: Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun
Shifts are 8am-8pm/10am-10pm, depending on the needs of the children.
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 3 Diploma or equivalent in Children's Residential.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 23 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
- Free Enhanced DBS check.
- Free training.
Due to the current situation, Skype interviews are being held as opposed to meeting face-to-face, so we do require that you have a smartphone or computer - or access to one.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!