£22600 - £24756 per annum
02921 660 880
22 days ago
You would be working with vulnerable young people aged 8-18 with emotional behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours, Autism and those who have suffered from trauma, neglect and attachment disorders.
** You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence for this role **
Location: Chard / Axminster
Salary: £22,600 - £24,756 per year.
Week 1: Mon/Weds/Sat
Week 2: Tue/Fri/Sun
Week 3: Thursday
Shifts are worked on a 3-week rolling rota on 24.5 hr sleep-in shifts and you will average 10 shifts per month (9x24.5hr plus 1x15.5hr).
- Supporting children / young people in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Keeping the homely, friendly culture and environment within the homes.
- Being confident in dealing with behaviours of concern.
- Safeguarding children and young people at all times.
- Must hold a Full UK Manual Driving Licence due to the location of the homes and for the duties involves in the role.
- Must be over the age of 21 due to the policies of the service.
- Must have experience in Children’s Residential or with challenging young people in a similar setting.
- Level 3 Children’s Residential / Children and Young People is desirable.
- Casual dress.
- On-site parking.
- Use of company vehicles.
Due to the current situation, telephone and video call interviews are being held as opposed to meeting face-to-face, so we do require that you have a smartphone or computer - or access to one.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!