£127.72 - £140 per day
8 days ago
As a Geography Teacher, you will be joining a highly achievable school that has inspirational leadership, you will be teaching Geography to students across key stage 3 and key stage 4.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Qualified teacher status in Geography up to KS4
- At least 1 years experience of teaching in a secondary school
- Excellent classroom management
- Able to differentiate work for students at other levels of ability
- Ability to motivate all pupils in order that they fill their full potential
- NQT's welcome to apply
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £127.72 per day (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Geography specialist
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration ( or willing to register)
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.