£127.72 - £135 per day
0151 559 8680
15 days ago
The role will start in September 2020 on a fixed-term contract until July 2021. Full-time Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm.
As a Geography Teacher, you will be joining a school that has a great community spirit, with a dedicated team of staff who are friendly, professional, and supportive.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Qualified teacher status in Geography to key stage 4
- At least 1 years experience of teaching in a secondary school
- Excellent classroom management
- Able to differentiate work for students at other levels of ability
- You will receive a minimum of £127.72 per day (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
- PGCE with QTS in Science or similar
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration ( or willing to register)
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address