Kingston upon Hull
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonuses
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service will care and support for up to 4 young people, in a residential home in Hull.
The service will be brand new, giving you the change to put your stamp on the home. You will be responsible for managing and growing the service.
- Assist with the opening of new children's residential home
- To manage and hold the registration of children's residential home
- Assist with referrals and onboarding on new young people
- Assist with policies and producers to make sure all young people are safe and cared for
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Hold OFSTED registration for service
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards
£35,000 - £45,000
dependant on experience and qualifications
- Generous salary
- Generous annual leave
- Access to therapy and life coaching
- Bonus scheme
- Access to health and nutrition experts
- Share options
- Bonus schemes
- Gym membership
- Subsidised commuter solution
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a deputy in a Children's Residential services.
- Learning disabilities experience is desirable
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!