£18585 - £19065 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Or are you already a children’s residential support worker looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for committed and passionate individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun! Getting paid to play football and going to theme parks is certainly a perk of the job!!
We are recruiting for 2 children’s residential support workers in Ross on Wye to work in a 5 bed service for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
Salary: £18,585 - £19,065 (sleep allowance included) plus plenty of overtime available!!
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Shift Times: 8am – 11pm sleep 7am – 8.30am
Week 1 - Tuesday and Friday
Week 2 – Monday and Thursday
Week 3 – Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
If you are passionate about the lives of young people and want to make a real difference, supporting young people between the ages of 8 – 19 with EBD, this is the job for you!
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.