£20 - £33 per hour
02921 660 880
14 days ago
Vetro Nursing is looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN/RNLD) to provide therapeutic, person-centred care within a variety of Mental Health organisations in your area. We have work available in the local area providing specialist nurses within mental health settings such as Forensic, Personality Disorder, CAMHS, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol, etc.
Our clients are some of the country's most highly regarded providers of mental health care. Whilst working within these environments you would have the opportunity to enhance your skill sets and Vetro nursing would be there to provide guidance and support should you wish to progress and develop your career further.
Pay & Hours:
- £20.00 - £33.00 per hour (PAYE)
- ad hoc temp shifts and block bookings
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Flexible working to suit you
- Gain experience in different areas
- Competitive pay rates
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive training available including PMVA, manual handling, ILS and 22 online modules
- Free uniform
- Worker of the week scheme
- Monthly nurse newsletter
- £250 Love2shop voucher nurse referral scheme
- Current Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months nursing experience
- Right to work in UK
- DBS on update service - we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Administering medication
- Develop, review and implement care plans for patients
- Crisis management
- Risk Assessment
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Implementation of specialist treatment programs
Please click apply for immediate consideration.
Vetro Nursing has a nationwide presence providing permanent and temporary nursing recruitment to the NHS and private sector. With over 40 years of experience within specialist mental health areas such as CAMHS, PICU, Forensic, Personality Disorder, Rehab, Custody, Learning Disabilities & acute services. Vetro nursing provides comprehensive support and guidance to our specialist Mental Health clients within areas such as Drugs and Alcohol, ABI, Rehab, Personality Disorder, Forensic Services, Eating Disorder, and many other specialisms within mental health nursing.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.