£40000 - £45000 per annum
0151 559 8680
16 days ago
The service you will be working at is a 2 bedded home, based in Stoneycroft, Merseyside.
Managing a brand new home means you have the autonomy to recruit your staff team and put your stamp on the service.
Potential to grow with the organisation to an operations level once established and ready to grow.
Salary and Hours
- Salary up to £40,000 + bonuses
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage staff team, recruitment, appraisals and supervisions
- Ensure the service is safe
- Ensure the service is effective
- Ensure OFSTED standards are met
- Manage rota and shifts
- Ensure all young people are supported and safe within the service
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management desirable
- Experience as Registered Manager within children's residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.
- Driving Licence.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!