£127.72 - £140 per day
4 months ago
This medium sized Secondary school is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher from September until Jul 2021 to join a team of highly experienced teachers, who enjoy supporting and passing their expertise onto energetic students.
Duties of the role will include;
- Delivery, planning and marking of lessons in accordance with the national curriculum.
- Working as a team with the Teaching Assistants in their class
- Follow the school’s behaviour management policy
- Engage with pupils both in the classroom and on out-of-school activities Plan for and attend parents’ evenings (if on long term positions)
- Have some experience working with students of lower level ability
- Qualified Food Technology Teacher (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- Manage behaviours
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £127.72 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.