£9 per hour
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
The vacancy is within a 4 bedded residential home that cares and supports 4 young people with LD and Autism.
The home is based between Walton and Aintree, Liverpool.
- Support and Care for all young people
- Offer personal care when required
- Work with whole staff team to ensure all young people are safe
- Support at home and in the community
- Plan and participate in activities.
- Hourly rate between £9.00 - £9.50
- Shifts include sleeps, paid at £68 per sleep
- Car Driver is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is desirable, if you do not have this, you will need children's residential care experience.
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience
- Children's residential care is essential
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***