£20304 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
As a Support Worker, you will be key in helping young adults with complex needs This is a challenging role but the rewards are incomparable to any other job. You will be working in an environment where the little things that you do every day could have life-changing results. Your ambition for the young adults you support will help them take steps to fulfil their potential.
Salary & Hours
- 43.5 hours per week
- £20,304.00 p/year
- 7:30am - 7:30pm or the night shift option is 8:30pm - 7:30am
- Work in partnership with the Registered Manager and Senior Team to safeguard tenants at all times. Lead by example and contribute to the personal development of tenants, promoting and supporting healthy lifestyle choices alongside varied and appropriate activities.
- Lead by example and contribute positively in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events within the home and wider community This will involve regular outings and trips and on occasion extended visits and holidays.
- Support tenants with all aspects of personal care.
- Communicate with tenants in a method appropriate to them.
- Work alongside your team to maintain a safe clean fun and homely environment for tenants.
- Maintain accurate clear and concise record keeping.
- Proactively contribute to care planning and take ownership for keeping your own knowledge up to date by regularly reviewing all relevant documentation and training materials.
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties/autism, or a qualification in care.
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
- Full UK manual driving licence is required due to the location of the service
- Overtime available
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside our young people
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them
- Full funded DBS checks
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.