£20304 per annum
02921 660 880
6 days ago
The home offer specialist care and support to adults aged 19 to 25 who have Autism, Learning Difficulties and behaviours that challenge.
Salary & Hours
- 8:00am - 9:00pm
- 43.5 hours per week
- 2week rolling rota, 5 shifts p/week then 2 shifts the following week.
- You will be responsible for the resident's general welfare, support and happiness.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy and horticulture.
- You will provide positive and supportive relationships with the young people by meeting their individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs.
- You will ensure that the service users are able to develop life skills, grow as people and live as independently as possible.
- The home has been rated by CQC as good and excellent.
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties/autism, or a qualification in care
- Excellent communication skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people
- Full UK driving licence
- Overtime available
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend
- Life Assurance
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside service users
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them
- A beautiful home and grounds to work within
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.