£34000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
- You will be a registered nurse RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- As a qualified RMN RNLD nurse – with experience - you will ensure adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
£34,000 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
** If the role is of interest to you please click apply below with an up to date CV**