£10.50 per hour
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking experienced mental health support workers for positions starting immediately within a secure mental health hospitals in Pontypridd area.
The hospital is a low secure Learning Disability service for males and females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment, in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care. The facility is split into two wards, each catering to specific patient requirements including :- personality disorder, learning disabilities, forensic mental health and serious mental illness.
Hours & Pay
- Full time and part time hours available (long days and night shifts)
- £8.75-£10.50 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Immediate start available
- Full training provided
The ideal candidate for the job has to have 6 months experience in a mental health setting, a DBS on the update service, is TMVA trained and is a car driver. We will accept candidates with a minimum 6 months experience who are willing to complete the training programme.
Interested? Then apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" or for more information call Jess for a chat on 02921 660880
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details
- Agency worker of the month
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse or support worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone