£8.72 - £9.95 per hour, Benefits: flexible hours, full or part time hours available, dedicated consultant, weekly pay
about 2 months ago
-Part time and full time hours are available.
-Day or night shifts also available.
-The pay rate for this role is from £8.72- £9.95 per hour!
You will be working within an organisation that believes in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to lead ordinary lives in their local communities.
Each week we ask for you to provide us with your availability to work - we will then offer you shifts to fit in with your availability. We have an outstanding amount of work in currently so we can offer part time or full time hours.
Shift times vary from: Days- Early shifts (7am-2.30pm)/ Late shifts (Approx 2.30-10pm) or Long days are sometimes available
Nights:Waking nights and sleep ins are also available if desired (Shift times may vary)
Our clients work closely with vulnerable adults, their family members, carers and professionals to complete and deliver tailored care plans to ensure each service user reaches their full potential.
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients within the supported living units
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with Personal hygiene tasks
- Encouraging client's independence
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Manual Handling
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Medication administration (Training provided)
- Weekly payroll
- Holiday entitlement
- Up to £250 Refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Practical Training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Possibility of Temp to perm vacancies
OR If you are already a support worker looking for a new flexible challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
Many of our temporary positions lead to ongoing contracted or permanent posts where desired
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest, please apply now. One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail.
- Roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check at the cost of £51 unless you hold a current DBS on the update service.
- You will be required to complete our clients online courses before commencing your role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.