£63.52 - £70 per day
4 days ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you support?
Working as a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant in a primary school can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team and in great schools.
A number of Welsh Medium primary schools in the Flintshire LEA are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistants to join their teams on long term assignments from 14th September 2020.
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- NO PAYROLL FEES.
- Support from an education-lead consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- £50-£250 vouchers for anyone you recommend.
- You must be a fluent welsh speaker and be confident in the delivery of the Welsh language.
- Experience of working with children with SEND would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with children (ideally in a school setting).
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (or be able to obtain a new one)
- Hold EWC registration.
- Have the right to work in the UK
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.