£24000 - £28000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service you will be joining at supports and cares for up to two young people with EBD, based in a home between Abram and Wigan.
- Care and support up to two young people with EBD
- Work with DM and RM to ensure the service is safe and effective
- Observe and assist support workers on shifts
- Lead shifts
- Arrange and participate in activities for the young people
- Ensure the young people are therapeutically supported
Shifts and pay
- Shift pattern is two on four off with one on call on the 4 days off.
- OTE - £28,000
- Senior Support Worker pay is £10.53 per hour
- Overtime pay £11.70 per hour
- £10 on call
- Sleeps paid at £53 per sleep.
- if you get a good Ofsted in the home you have worked for 6 months you received an additional £50 per month and outstanding is £75 per month until your next inspection.
- Attendance bonus. if you not off sick for the month you get put into the attendance lottery and you could win £25.
- Annual attendance lottery. If you have not been sick for a year you could win £100.
- Medi cash once probation is completed.
- Level 3 CYP or the equivalent
- Senior experience
If interested, click apply!