£9.30 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Unlimited Shifts, PMVA Training at highly discounted rate, Weekly Pay
4 months ago
- Full and Part time hours available
- Flexible shifts to suit the days/ nights you are available to work
- 12 hour shifts only
- A role with no two days the same- with heaps of job satisfaction!
- Cost of PMVA Training - £75per person in exchange for unlimited shifts
We are looking for flexible and committed Care & Support Staff to work within an inpatient rehabilitation and recovery service in Surrey.
You will be helping to support females with mental health needs, personality disorders or mild learning disabilities and who may have a history of challenging behaviours, self-harm, substance misuse problems or trauma.
Once individuals have been regularly attending behaviour therapy sessions along with group meetings with a key therapist and there is a period of stability for eight weeks, they will be referred to a psychologist for trauma-focused work alongside their therapy. The treatment programme is offered in modules, and is facilitated by trained members of the multidisciplinary team.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for Supportive applicants who can provide ongoing support to patients between the hours of 7.30am-8pm and/ or 7.30pm-8am.
- All staff are required to have in date PMVA training- we can offer this course if you do not already have it at a highly discounted rate of £75 for the three day course.
The hourly pay rate offered for this role is between £9.30- £10.42. Bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
Within this role you may experience high levels of challenging behaviours, patients who may self harm, have substance misuse issues or are being treated for addictions.
Your role will be to meet with the patients to assess their engagement levels, ensure care and risk assessments are up to date and are accurate to their needs, to promote patients safety and to ensure company policies are adhered to at all times.
You will gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines and will be provided with the full training required for the role.
In return you will get:
- Enhanced rates for weekends
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- Added to our Vetro Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Refer a Friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.