£22744 - £23656 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated individuals for Residential Childcare Worker roles over a number of residential services who support Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Disorders, based in Spalding, Cambridgeshire.
We are committed to providing the quality of care that will accomplish this. Residential care is for 5 to 18-year olds, and our focus is centred on the needs of the child. Each home accommodates in between 3-4 Young People of mixed gender.
Salary & Hours
Spalding, Cambridgeshire, multiple services available.
£22,744.00 – £23,656.00 p/annum inclusive of sleep in shifts
Shift pattern - 1 on, 2 off, 7:00am - 11:00pm + sleep in
In your new role as Residential Childcare Worker, you will be an advocate for each of the Young Person’s needs and keep them safe with a fundamental contribution to their care. This will involve skill development problem solving, risk assessment whilst being aware of their capabilities.
- Your most significant contribution is of a professional parent whilst taking a person-centred approach in providing high quality care.
- Working as a part of a team in addition to taking on a flexible approach to your work.
- Encourage and support the young people with all of their daily living needs in line with their individual care plan.
- A full UK driving licence is essential due to the rural locations of the homes.
- Applicants should be a minimum age of 21 due to the needs of the Young People.
- Passion for caring for Young People with a therapeutic approach to providing care.
- Entitled of 28 days annual leave
- Excellent work life balance
- No previous experience necessary as full induction and training will be offered, we are looking for individuals with positive values behaviours and attitudes.
- Fully funded QCF level 3 award in Health & Social Care (Children) within 12 months appointment
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail stores
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.